If you are already a member you can just make an online payment to renew your membership. No need to fill out the online form unless your personal information has changed.
To become a member fill out the application below and pay the 2020 dues of $30 per person. Memberships are for a calendar year.
Why Should I Become a Member?
- At $30 per year it's the cheapest way to play pickleball. It's cheaper than playing for free because you'll spend more than $30 a year on balls.
- We provide all the balls and nets (more than $1200 per year) you need to play pickleball 7 days a week.
- You will be donating to the cause of getting more temporary and permanent pickleball courts in SLO.
- You will be able to participate in member-only activities and tournaments.
- Read the Club By-Laws (Click Here)
To Become a New Member
- Download Membership Form (Click Here),
- Print and complete the form,
- Mail it with a check to SLOPB Club, 1123 Pismo St. San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 or hand the form and check to any board member.
- Fill out the membership form below and submit,
- CLICK HERE TO PAY with your credit card.